Denver & Colorado Springs Photography Locations.
I absolutely love shooting outdoors and doing lifestyle family/maternity and child portraits in Colorado.
There are some absolutely beautiful sights to see and beautiful backdrops for everyone.
1. Hampden Hills Park. (Aurora, Colorado)
This is by far one of my F A V O R I T E locations.
This park is a little hidden park off Hampden and Tower Rd. It’s got the most beautiful bridge and hidden area with lots of tall grass.
2. Delaney Farms Park (Aurora, Colorado)
This park is right off Chambers Rd. It’s got such a nice silo. It’s a little bit of a hidden area, and usually pretty secluded.
It’s got some nice lakes, white houses and lots of open field areas.
3. 17 Mile Farmhouse. (Centennial, Colorado)
This is a famous little area. There is the typical big red barn, the white house and the windmill.
This place is usually extremely packed, especially when there’s good weather. It’s got a super long trail, that follows the cherry creek trail.
Lots of hidden goodies in the back as well.
4. Arapahoe’s Hidden Park. (Centennial, Colorado)
5. Jewell Wetlands. (Aurora, Colorado)
6. City Park. (Denver, Colorado)
7. Daniels Park (Castle Pines, Colorado)